My client, an international private bank is hiring for an assistant relationship manager (ARM) in their North Asia market.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are currently in the client services support space and are looking to support a high performing team in the region - you will be exposed to multiple investment types and further honed on your client servicing skills.
About The Company
Our Client is an established private bank with a strong brand in the market. With a culture of excellence, they promote growth opportunities for their employees and believe that people are their strongest assets.
You will be part of a high growth team as an Assistant Relationship Manager - with a key focus in providing support to the Banker/s and being the key liaison point for client queries. As the clients are largely from the North Asia market region, the successful candidate should be able to fluently converse, read and write in business mandarin, as this is the key language that business is conducted in. Other key responsibilities include:
- Client support in trade execution, onboarding, addressing client queries etc
- Documentation support as required by the business / clients, ensuring that it adheres to standard regulations and internal policies
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience in client servicing / assistant relationship manager in the wealth management space (private banking / priority banking / investment management)
- An excellent command of Mandarin language (written / spoken) as market segment conducts business in Mandarin
- CACS papers 1 & 2
- Meticulous individual with an excellent eye for detail