My client is a global bank renowned for their excellent network in dynamic markets and cohesive company culture. They are currently looking for a successful individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager for the Greater China Markets.
Due to the language requirements of the clients, you will be required to be fluent in spoken and written Chinese.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Strong client support to UHNW/HNW clients in executing banking and investment transactions
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding/review process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Ensuring that you are fully aware and updated of Private Banking compliance and regulations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 required
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to converse in written and spoken Mandarin will be necessary as you will be required to liaise with clients who only speak in the given language
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking