A fast growing bank known for its strength in the Asia market is looking for a Client Service Representative to join their expansion. As an Assistant Relationship Manager you will serve as an important team support staff for both the Relationship Managers and the clients.
- You provide administrative and client service support to Senior Relationship Manager and responding to all client's enquiries.
- You will also be required to maintain client's data, conduct KYC, status of credit reviews/renewals, etc.
- Partner with clients, business support and service providers to ensure timely transaction processing and service delivery of clients’ requirements.
- Initiate account openings / closures / update instruction checklists and interface with client to ensure completion of documentation requirements.
- In terms of personality, you need to be very switched on and you understand how to tackle things efficiently. This is a desk that requires you to function not just as an assistant to the Relationship Managers but as a co-partner to the business.
- A recognised University Degree or professional qualifications.
- A demonstrated track record of performance.
- Certificates in CACS Paper 1 and 2.
NOTE: THIS IS AN URGENT ROLE. We are open to consider candidates without a Private Banking background if there is experience of client support in other capacity. CACS 1 and 2 however are required.
This is a great opportunity for an entry to Private Banking. If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.