My client is a global private bank who is a market leader in this space. Apart from having a superior suite of products and services offerings for their clients, they are also known to have strong staff welfare and attractive company benefits.
They are now seeking for a successful and driven individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager in the SEA Markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting senior Relationship Managers to provide excellent service to UHNW/HNW clients
- Responding promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of clients portfolio positions and assisting in basic advisory when necessary
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Open to consider strong Privilege Banking profiles