My client is a global private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successfully individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager for the Singapore/Malaysia markets.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Assisting in trades booking and basic advisory whenever required
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank (Also willing to consider strong Privilege Banking ARMs profiles)
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 preferred
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to converse in spoken Mandarin will be highly advantageous as you will be required to liaise with clients who only speak in the given language
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.