My client is an established private bank renowned for their global network and cohesive company culture. They are currently looking for a successful individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager to support the Thailand Market. This role is based in Singapore.
Due to the language requirements of the clients, the ability to converse fluently in Thai will be advantageous.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Strong client support to UHNW/HNW clients in executing banking and investment transactions
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding/review process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Ensuring that you are fully aware and updated of Private Banking compliance and regulations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a Private or Premier Banking setup
- Possess CACS Paper 1 and 2 required
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to converse in written and spoken Thai will be advantageous due to language requirements of the clients
Please reach out for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Connect with us on Linkedin at: #eamesprivatebanking