My client is an established MNC Composite Insurer who is urgently looking for an Assistant Manager/Manager grade Expense Management professional to join their Finance team. The chosen candidate will be under a capable, driven Senior Manager and join a company that's keen on internal mobility and up-skilling and retaining individuals who are keen to succeed. Prior knowledge of Insurance and Expense Management is necessary, and strong English and Cantonese is a must.
- Efficiently provide Financial and Management Reporting, with particular attention on Expenses Reporting
- Take charge of Expenses Monitoring, e.g. explaining variances, understanding key drivers of expenses and create expense frameworks
- Work with different teams to monitor CAPEX and OPEX
- Lead strategic analysis for the local business unit
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office; knowledge in AS400, SUN, SAP TM1 an advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese