This is a busy role, where you will be responsible for providing support and administration to members of the Operations Team within high net worth client group. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience within a financial organisation and will have a high attention to detail, solid IT skills, plus the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships at all levels.
As the Assistant Technical Officer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the administration of HNW clients affairs, including funds documentation and instructions received from client directors.
- Record and process client banking instructions through online banking platform.
- Assist members of the Operation Team with business administration.
- Recording data on databases and spreadsheets (Synopsis and SharePoint).
- Providing reports to clients and team when required.
- Scanning, profiling and distribution of dividend vouchers.
- Data validation.
- Scanning and profiling of documents as required into the SharePoint system.
- Undertake any other related duties as may be reasonably required.
- You will be expected to perform to the highest of standards and in accordance with the Conduct Rules as specified by the FCA.
Experience and knowledge required
- You will be educated to A level standard with previous administrative experience within a financial organisation.
- You will have some prior experience working within Financial Services sector, ideally within insurance or high net worth individuals.
- Prior experience to KYC/CDD would be highly regarded.
- Good attention to detail and an interrogative approach to work.
- The ability to deal competently with pressure and be able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Capable of developing and maintaining effective relationships at all levels.
- Team focused and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Competent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Competent in the use of standard office IT applications specifically MS Excel (lookups and pivot tables frequently used) and MS Word.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.