Assistant Underwriter - D&F Property
Eames are currently working with a leading (re)insurer on the appointment of an Assistant Underwriter in D&F Property who after a strong period of growth are looking for additional support in underwriting a portfolio of property business.
- Provide technical and underwriting support to the underwriters
- Work with underwriters in the management of the book and development of strategy
- Research and analysis of data with the view to present results where required
- Develop and maintain strong broker relationships
- Ensure data is inputted in both an accurate and timely manner
- University degree or equivalent
- CII/ACII desirable
- 3+ years experience in Property/Down- Stream Energy from either an underwriting or broking perspective
- Team player with a track record of performing well under pressure/meeting deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team in a company forecasting a significant period of growth over the next few years. If you are interested and match the experience outlined, please apply below.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.