A leading US bank with a very strong reputation in private banking is seeking an AVP who will work closely with the Head of Equities Products to drive business strategy and grow the portfolio. This role involves analysing customer behaviour and revenue trend to identify incremental business opportunities. You will also participate in product development projects to enhance client experience on the customer trading platform.
- 5+ years' experience in equities products management, preferrably in retail banking.
- Strong knowledge in stock market products, trends, exchange rules and regulations.
- Project management experience handling system platform development and user scenario testing.
- Effective communication skills with various senior stakeholders aross multiple department functions.
- HKSI LE Paper 1, 7 & 8 or equivalent is an advantage.
- Good communication in both Cantonese and English.
- Salary between 40K-55K HKD per month depending on experience
- Between 1-3 months performance bonus