What is the role?
- Leading on the preparation and delivery of both day-to-day, and strategic advice, with a focus on finding tailored solutions that meet clients' needs; with senior support as required.
- Providing an informed view on current topics based on client circumstances, and tailoring advice as appropriate.
- Strong technical actuarial skills used to consult with clients, and the ability to communicate with clients in a clear and succinct manner.
- Supporting the development of more junior colleagues.
Skills and Experience
- An awareness of current pension issues and how these impact clients, including key considerations and ability to talk about these and tailor your response to specific circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills, including a good understanding of actuarial approaches for pensions.
- A strong understanding of a range of ways in which UK pension schemes operate.
- A willingness to learn new skills and be adaptable in a changing environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
For more information please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.