If you are multi-lingual graduate (or have previous sales experience) and are looking to utilise your language skills then the European division at Eames Consulting may be the perfect fit for you.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With over 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands-on management team
A bit about the team
The wider Insurance division contains some of the most successful consultants and managers within the company, all ranging in seniority and background - this includes individuals who joined us as Associate Consultans and have gained multiple promotions. The division enjoys an autonomous style of working, allowing consultants to pursue their interests and specialisms.
In 2017 we launched our European division which has successfully grown our footprint into continental Europe. The European team currently consists of multi-lingual Consultants servicing our existing London Market clients as well as developing new regional relationships.
The division is led by a hands-on and well-respected partner who has experience in hiring consultants from varying backgrounds and developing them into market specialists. The team can offer the following:
- 100+ years’ combined experience to leverage off
- A prestigious list of clients include Lloyd’s Syndicates, international insurers, brokers and MGAs
- A mature working environment- not KPI-heavy or a hard sales environment
- A division boasting some of Eames’ most successful consultants
- A number of accolades won including our High Achiever’s Club, Director’s Lunch, Manager of the Year and all-expense paid holidays
What will you be doing?
As an Associate Consultant, you will be expected to focus on candidate generation and client/candidate research for first 6 months. During that time we’d ensure you take part in our formal induction scheme run by our Learning & Development team which will provide you with a solid grounding in recruitment processes and practices. You will work on a specific team immersing yourself in that market with the chance to advertise vacancies, headhunt candidates and start developing your technical knowledge and confidence in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
After 6 months we’d start slowly feeding in client contact and jobs from PSLs and key accounts with a view to promotion to a full consultant role within 12 months. During that time we’ll invest in you teaching business development techniques so you can move into a full 360 role as soon as possible. ECG is fortunate to have a number of prestigious accounts ensuring you have time to learn and gain experience of the full recruitment lifecycle before moving into a consultant role.
Skills & Experience required
- Multi-lingual – fluent in one of German, French or Spanish
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Superb organisation and time management abilities; able to plan and organise your working day efficiently and effectively
- Team player with a collaborative outlook
- Previous work experience in a sales environment (preferred but not essential)
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)