If you are fluent in French or German, have experience in Sales and would like to start your career in recruitment, then the Insurance division at Eames Consulting would like to speak with you.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
A bit about the team
The team has 10 consultants, all ranging in seniority and background, with each individual focusing on their chosen markets. The team has an autonomous style of working, allowing consultants to pursue their interests and specialisms.
In 2017 we launched our European desk which has successfully grown our footprint into France, Spain, Germany and Benelux.
The team is led by a hands-on and well-respected partner who has experience in hiring consultants from varying backgrounds and developing them into market specialists. The team can offer the following:
- 50 years' combined experience to leverage off
- A prestigious list of clients include Lloyd's syndicates, international insurers, brokers and MGA's
- A mature working environment- not KPI-heavy or a hard sales environment
- A division boasting some of Eames' most successful consultants
- A number of accolades won including our High Achiever's Club, Director's Lunch and all-expense paid holidays
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the European markets (operating from our head office in London), we are seeking a driven individual to:
Develop new business from new and existing clients
Work closely with our clients and travel to key European territories on a quarterly basis
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Multi-lingual - fluent in German or French with Sales experience
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of developing new client/customer relationships
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
If one of the roles is of interest to you, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.