I am currently working with a global insurer who are currently looking looking for an Associate Director to join their Risk Management department.
Reporting into the senior directors this role would suit someone who has experience working in the insurance industry along with proven experience in risk management, governance and regulation.
- Work together with Senior Directors to lead sales engagements with clients and provide wider support for related client engagements including business development, tenders, and ongoing client requirements.
- Design risk reporting structure to support clients optimise their understanding of risk profile.
- Ability to interpret risk management, governance and regulatory opportunities in how they should influence business strategies.
- Up-to-date knowledge on prudential regulatory agenda, including key areas of focus, thematic reviews and topical issues.
- Undertake rigorous qualitative and quantitative analysis of insurance and financial services portfolios of risk, strategies, and policies.
- Produce high-quality materials such as evidential analysis, written documents, and presentations to short deadlines.
- Interact with policymakers, private sector participants and other stakeholders on a regular basis to conduct joint analysis, communicate research findings effectively, and/or to ensure analysis undertaken is policy relevant.
- Knowledge and application of risk management specifically on risk appetite framework, risk reporting, and risk policies and processes.
- Ability to communicate methods, results, and recommendations from complex qualitative and quantitative analysis to expert and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of governance structure and regulatory expectations on Board and business decision making.
- Management experience
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please do not hesitate to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.