Our client is an established Life Insurer, operating at a Regional capacity based in Hong Kong. This would report directly to the Chief Valuation Actuary, Asia to ensure the actuarial processes are in place for the local entities and are compliant with the current policies, standards and guidelines.
What the role entails
- Managing a team of 3-4 staff
- Provide peer reviews on Acuarial processes - Valuation and Experience studies
- Share insights on current results for varous business units to understand and improve performance by leading the review of the Actuarial reports
- Implement any region-wide Actuarial projects and ensure uniformity across different business units in Asia.
- Act as the go-to-person for Actuarial advice across the Regional and local teams
What they are looking for
- Qualified Actuary with at least 10 years of experience
- Proven experience in Valuation and Financial reporting, such as IFRS, USGAAP
- Strong technical software skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com