Professional Services sectors. Our mission is to connect talent in financial, insurance & professional services across a global stage. With 130 consultants and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve been growing organically since our launch in 2002.
What will your remit be?
Focusing specifically on the UK market the Associate Director Change & Finance Contract will focus on driving best practice across all things business development; client meetings, market mapping, understanding and building credibility within a market and client base. Increasing quality job flow within existing key accounts, Eames’ wider client base and new business across Insurance and FS will be a key measure of success, as will the growth of the team. Based at our headquarter office in Farringdon, London you will:
- Lead, manage and grow the finance contract team
- Act as a hands-on recruiter focusing on the UK market
- Develop business from new and existing clients
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the insurance/financial services market
- Work closely with our clients to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels
- Design and implement a strategy which will see the finance contract team grow further
- Attract and hire top-class consultants to join the team
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
A bit about the team
The existing team consists of 4 consultants with easily the capacity to grow to 10 with the current client base and infrastructure.
- Subject matter experts across Change, Risk, Compliance and Finance recruitment
- Current industry sectors are Insurance, Banking and broader FS, with an appetite to expand into non-FS markets
- A wealth of key accounts and clients with signed contract terms
- Contract runners across a wide spread of accounts
- Vast warm account business including PSL and major account business
- Highly successful candidate delivery team to support
- Experienced, sales focussed L&D function, which runs onboarding/coaching pods
Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience of management/leadership in a recruitment role
- Recruitment expertise in one of the following disciplines: Change, Risk, Compliance, Finance
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
What can you expect from us?
We are proud of the culture we have built, and the strongest endorsement is hearing what our people have to say. We let the facts do the talking:
- High performing and mature, collaborative environment
- Established brand and strong reputation in the market
- International career opportunities in four countries
- Chosen as the preferred supplier by over 300 clients
- A third of employees promoted within 12 months
- Cloud-based CRM and state of the art infrastructure
- A hands-on, billing management team with a wealth of experience
- A strong operations team including a sales focussed L&D function, talent acquisition team and recruitment marketing specialists
Do we share the same values?
Delivering the best solution through our established networks and relationships
People who take pride in the work that they do
Inspiring belief through our expertise and consultive approach
Understanding the importance of integrity and building trust
Speak to us about the investment and support you’ll receive to accelerate your career within Eames Consulting.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.