If you are an experienced recruitment manager or management consultant within Change, Risk, Compliance or Finance recruitment, then Eames Consulting would be very keen to speak to you about an exciting opportunity. The Change & Finance contract team focuses on building out our London Market relationships and track record by providing existing and new clients with a first class recruitment service in the financial services sector.
Who is Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here, and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- A visible, hands-on management team
A bit about the team
The existing team consists of 4 consultants with easily the capacity to grow to 10 with the current client base and infrastructure. This role will focus on driving best practice across all things business development; client meetings, market mapping, understanding and building credibility within a market and client base. Increasing quality job flow within existing key accounts, Eames' wider client base and new business across Insurance and FS will be a key measure of success, as will the growth of the team.
You would need expertise in either of the following disciplines: Change, Risk, Compliance, Finance. The team can offer the following:
- Specialists in Change, Risk, Compliance and Finance recruitment
- Current industry sectors are Insurance, Banking and broader FS, with an appetite to expand into non-FS
- A wealth of key accounts and clients with signed contract terms
- Contract runners across a wide spread of accounts including contract-specific terms agreed with
- Experienced delivery team to support
- Seasoned, BD focussed L&D function, which runs onboarding/coaching pods to support hiring
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the UK markets (operating from our head office in London, Farringdon), we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Lead, manage and grow the finance contract team
- Act as a hands-on recruiter focusing on the UK market
- Develop business from new and existing clients
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the insurance/financial services market
- Work closely with our clients to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels
- Design and implement a strategy which will see the finance contract team grow further
- Attract and hire top-class consultants to join the team
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Previous experience of management/leadership in a recruitment role
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.