Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for leading the market conduct team of 3 people.
- Act as Key Person for compliance function
- Provide compliance advices to business units including Life and General Insurance
- Manage the regulatory inquiries both internally and externally
- Lead conduct related areas including distribution compliance, complaints handling, investigations, market conduct and etc.
- Implement new regulatory developments, group policies and guidelines across Hong Kong branch
- Partner with regulatory compliance and assurance teams
- At least 8 years of compliance experience in Life and General Insurance
- Solid knowledge of regulations, rules and best practices in Life Insurance
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.