- Monitor risk appetite and risk metrics
- Manage the Risk and control assessment process working with the lines of business and corporate functions.
- Review and challenge key control self assessment performed by the business
- Conduct risk deep dives as required
- Produce relevant risk reporting and risk dashboards on a regular basis
- Represent the Risk Function at governance forums
- Support the design and delivery of risk training to the business.
- Enterprise Risk Management experience, ideally gained working within Insurance.
- Strong understanding of regulation and corporate governance
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong planning, influencing and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.