The Role Responsibilities
Looking for mid-senior cyber security/ IS professionals with a background working in financial services. The individual holding this role must be capable of delivering key Information & Cyber Security and Data Privacy risk management initiatives as first line of defense.
Information & Cyber Security & Data Privacy Risk Management
- Assist in coordinating, driving and directing effective regulatory compliance and ICS & DP risk management
- Identify, escalate and resolve risk issues regarding ICS and DP.
- Assist management in implementing the processes and controls to meet all regulatory and internal policies and requirements regarding ICS & DP.
- Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls by designing and driving periodic assessment and monitoring activities regarding ICS & DP.
- Provide ICS & DP SME advice, training and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Understand and Support the implementation of relevant governance/framework initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong logic, reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of building and maintaining effective relationships at a senior level
- Strong knowledge of cyber security frameworks, information security principles
- 5-10 years’ experience working in information security/cyber security
- Experience of working within ICS and/ or Data Privacy risk field, including systems audit or internal risk & controls in financial sector.
- Demonstrable track record of strong team work and delivery, within and across departmental teams
- Relevant core or professional level ICS qualifications would be a plus e.g. CSX, GIAC GISP, GSEC, SSCP, ACsP, CPSA etc.
- Good presentation skills would be a plus