Infrastructure Operations Manager
A leading city based financial services institution requires an AD - Infrastructure Operations Manager for a leading city based financial services client.
Role Details & Required Experience
- The role will manage Infrastructure Operations across the organization and will be expected to engage heavily with both IT and business stakeholders.
- The organization is moving towards more of an outsourced infrastructure and currently have a hybrid model and operates across multiple global geographies.
- This role will require somebody who has managed the Infrastructure operations of a global organization within financial services.
- Extensive experience of managing both outsourced and hybrid infrastructure estates will be required.
- Any experience of managing Azure Cloud Services will be highly advantageous.
This is a highly urgent requirement. Immediate / Imminent Availability will be required. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.