Our client is one of the leading and fastest growing corporate and investment bank globally. Currently, they are in a massive growth phase and looking for an Associate Director within their Compliance team in Hong Kong. This role will cover KYC and Client On-Boarding along with exposure to other FCC duties making it an extremely well rounded role.
The role shall report to the Regional Head of Financial Crime Compliance.
As an Associate Director, you will be responsible for ensuring an efficient and effective KYC and on boarding process for new and existing clients. You will be actively involved in internal stakeholder committees, external client discussions and workshops. You will also work to make certain that the bank’s reputation is protected at all times by knowing customers and mitigating risk by meeting today's KYC / AML compliance standards.
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met at all stages of the Transition process leading to a seamless on-boarding experience.
- Assisting clients through the KYC and AML processes.
- Liaising with clients to obtain necessary account opening requirements including technical implementation details around connectivity as well as reporting needs.
- Managing the account opening process with the internal stakeholders, corresponding systems as well as third parties
- Building and maintaining internal relationships
- Providing post go-live support and continuing to build client relationships
- Other Compliance duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in corporate / investment banking client on boarding or KYC experience
- Good understanding of Global and Equity Markets
- Thorough understanding of KYC, AML and compliance framework
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Key Personal Attributes:
- Team player
- Good listener and persuasive speaker
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and exercise good judgment
- Proactive and solutions-oriented, able to think outside the box and make connections through lateral thinking
You will get:
- Be a part of a rapidly growing top tier CIB
- Market leading benefits and package
- Fast growth opportunities
- Good work life balance and flexible working environment