If you are multi-lingual and possess experience in recruiting within the European markets with a track record of placing mid-to-senior level candidates, then Eames Consulting would be very keen to speak to you about an exciting opportunity. Launched in 2017, the European division focuses on building on our London Market relationships and track record by providing existing and new clients with a first class recruitment service in the insurance sector.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With over 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands-on management team
A bit about the team
The wider Insurance division contains some of the most successful consultants and managers within the company, all ranging in seniority and background. The division enjoys an autonomous style of working, allowing consultants to pursue their interests and specialisms.
In 2017 we launched our European division which has successfully grown our footprint into continental Europe. The European team currently consists of multi-lingual Consultants servicing our existing London Market clients as well as developing new regional relationships.
The division is led by a hands-on and well-respected partner who has experience in hiring consultants from varying backgrounds and developing them into market specialists. The team can offer the following:
- 100+ years’ combined experience to leverage off
- A prestigious list of clients include Lloyd’s Syndicates, international insurers, brokers and MGAs
- A mature working environment- not KPI-heavy or a hard sales environment
- A division boasting some of Eames’ most successful consultants
- A number of accolades won including our High Achiever’s Club, Director’s Lunch, Manager of the Year and all-expense paid holidays
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the European markets (operating from our head office in London), we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Act as a hands-on Senior recruiter focusing on the European market
- Develop business from new and existing clients
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the insurance market
- Work closely with our clients in order to attract upper quartile talent in line with expectations via all relevant channels – this will include some travel to key European territories on a quarterly basis
- Design and implement a strategy which will see the European team grow into additional territories and disciplines
- Attract and hire top class consultants to join the team
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Multi-lingual (speaking at least one of German / French / Spanish) with previous recruitment experience within professional / financial services with a strong billing record
- Previous experience of mentoring junior consultants
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Previous experience of developing new client relationships
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)