My client are looking for an individual to join their Security team as an Associate IAM Platform Engineer. You will work closely with the development and operations teams to help onboard applications; build, automate and maintain their infrastructure, ensuring the high availability and security of their services.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce where all employees are encouraged to be their authentic selves, regardless of their race, nationality or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender. The company strives to foster an inclusive culture that enables employees to thrive and be rewarded fairly. Additionally, the company endeavours to accommodate part-time and flexible working requests whenever feasible, building on its culture of trust, empowerment, and flexibility.
Associate IAM Platform Engineer: The role
- You will play a crucial role in ensuring secure and efficient access to the organization's information and resources
- Utilise PingIdentity tools such as PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, and PingID
- Collaborate with the team to automate processes and improve the organization's security using various application protocols, including LDAP, SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect
- You will be responsible for onboarding applications into PingIdentity, maintaining and troubleshooting it
- You will be using automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Docker on Amazon Web Services
Associate IAM Platform Engineer: Knowledge and Skills
The client is not expecting vast amounts of experience, but are looking for someone with the following key soft skills:
- Passion to learn
- Positive attitude
If you don't possess all the technical skills listed below we still encourage you to apply as this client is looking for key soft skills as well as know-how:
- Some experience building and maintaining a highly available and secure infrastructure in AWS, utilising Terraform and Ansible.
- Experience with the Linux Operating System.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Experience of Jenkins, BitBucket and JIRA.
- Understanding of the of OpenID Connect, SAML and OAuth, as well as Federated Identity, Single Sign-On and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving IAM related issues in a timely manner
- Experience working within a Security function is desirable.
- Experience of Identity and Access Management is desirable.
- Experience working with Ping is desirable.
- Experience with dev ops, containerisation, diagnosing faults, correcting these and building API's and connectors is desirable
To learn more about this Associate IAM Platform Engineer role, click apply now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.