A top tier Investment Management firm in Singapore is looking for a Quantitative Risk Analyst to manage their investment risk. This is an ideal role for candidates from a quantitative background looking to build a career in Risk Management. You will be working closely with global investment teams to quantitatively model risk factors to optimise risk taking. You can look forward to working in a dynamic environment that is fast paced and building a long term career with continuous learning.
- Monitor and measure risk within the portfolio and ensure that concentration of various risk factors is properly managed
- Work with Investment Managers to develop new portfolio analytics and stress testing tools to improve risk analysis
- Analyse and support decision making process on large deals through qualitative and quantitative measures
- Stay up to date on market developments that impacts the investments
Skills / experience required:
- Outstanding academic qualifications in a quantitative field (post-graduate qualifications preferred)
- Working experience in quantitative trading, research or risk management
- Effective communicator who can manage senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
EA Licence: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1330973