My client is a fully independent, international Lloyds insurance and reinsurance broker headquartered in London with additional offices worldwide.
We are seeking an experienced broking professional looking to step into a managerial role within the casualty team whilst still retaining overall responsibility for all front end broking activity, reporting to the head of the non-marine division. An excellent opportunity for anyone who doesnt want to move away from 'coalface' broking activities or market relationships but into something that allows for the development of man management skills, equally it would suit someone currently in a similar role looking for a change.
- Ten years experience of London/international markets, ideally within broking
- Casualty class experience, General liability focused although some knowledge of the cyber and PA markets would also be beneficial
- Large corporations/client exposure
- Basic level management experience
- Ideally at least Cert CII qualified