- Conduct fundamental research including financial modelling, valuation and due diligence to identify investment opportunities.
- Support deal team to provide full financial reports, analysis, information and investment memos to senior management.
- Pro-actively communicate with headquarters and branches for deal sourcing.
- Assist in fund raising and ad-hoc pitching assignments.
- Liaise with the auditors, appraisers, lawyers and regulatory authorities.
- 3-5 years of deal experience within private equity business. Relevant experience from corporate finance or structured finance would also be considered.
- Prior deal experience in mezzanine financing and familiarity with PIPE, convertible bond and preference shares is strongly preferred.
- Sound knowledge in private equity investment valuation, financial modeling and fundamental analysis
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Good team player with ability to work independently and flexibly.