- Act as a subject matter expert within credit and loans
- Lead solutioning effort, leading requirements gathering with business users and help develop compelling and innovative solutions
- Perform Business Analysis and lead the requirements gathering with business users, planning project timeline, budgeting and forecasting of the projects to prepare the business paper.
- Be the bridge between business and technology team and play a consultant role to business user in resolving technical issues reported by business
- Collaborate with IT teams to resolve issues. Work with Solution Architects, Data Modelers, Systems Analysts, and Source system support teams to produce high quality deliverables
- Drive and clear solutioning process, documentation and obtain a signed off.
- Develop functional specification and obtain a signed off.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and troubleshoot functional issues encountered
- Min 5 years of project management experience within banking setup across multiple projects
- Domain knowledge within credit and loans (corporate banking)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills