Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for an AVP, Cyber Security Operations Centre Analyst to join their team. As an AVP, Cyber Security Operations Centre Analyst with the bank, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to alerts on the security devices
- Performing log reviews to identify false positives and working with the relevant teams to remediate it
- Performing initial security analysis before escalating to the L2/L3 teams for deeper analysis
- At least 5 years of experience in cyber security and network security
- Strong understanding of SIEM and TCP/IP
- Working in a 24/7 shift
If you have the required skills, and are looking to be a part of a bank that is undergoing positive changes in Cyber Security, do apply to this role now!