Our client is an established Regional Bank with a large presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an AVP, Data Loss Prevention Specialist to join their team. As an AVP, Data Loss Prevention Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing DLP Operations
- Maintaining and updating DLP policies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Tracking and reporting of DLP incidents to senior stakeholders
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in DLP
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in the banking industry is preferred
If you have the required skills, and would like to be a part of an advanced and forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!