Reporting to the Chief Legal Counsel, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, industry codes, organisational standards, policies and procedures in their Hong Kong operations.
- Assist the Chief Legal Counsel on ensuring that relevant legal and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong other applicable jurisdictions are complied with IA.
- Provide legal advice with major business initiatives and transactions.
- Assist with the corporate secretarial function.
- Assist to ensure that compliance framework is updated and monitored as required across the organisation.
- Take care of all complaint investigations and responses.
- Ensure the company’s Business Continuity program, plans, exercises and reporting is undertaken in accordance with company standards.
- Provide trainings to management and staff.
- At 4 years of legal and compliance experience in regulatory environment, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- LLB or JD qualified.
- Demonstrate ability to function in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Able to work in a diverse environment and culture.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.