Our client, a regional bank, is currently looking for an AVP, SIEM Security Engineer to join their Cyber Security Engineering team. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting their SIEM platform and other security solutions
- Onboarding new log sources, enabling new use cases and supporting all existing use cases
- Automation development on existing data feed and contextual data
- Follow MIRTE ATT&CK framework and NIST methodology
- At least 5 years of experience in cyber security
- 4 years of experience in managing SIEM, advanced SIEM or Big Data Security Analytics
If you have the required skills, and are looking to be a part of a bank that is undergoing positive changes in Cyber Security, do apply to this role now!