AWS Security Consultant - OUTSIDE IR35 - 6 MONTH +VIEW TO EXTEND
I'm currently working with a international enterprise client who are looking for a Security Consultant who'd be responsible for advising and leading their internal customers on their journey to implement and use AWS & AWS services. You'll be working with the AWS team in various security related implementations to ensure security standards are met, & developing document based guidance involving the best security practices.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Key experience around AWS & AWS Native Security.
- Experience around risk management & security from an AWS perspective
- Scripting Languages i.e. Python or Powershell would be preferable
- Basic networking experience such as VPC's, NAT, IGWS
- The ability to communicate and work technically & non-technically across the levels of the organisation.
If interested or for more information, please respond with your updated CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.