My client, of the UK's fastest growing and exciting Challenger banks, is seeking an AWS Security Engineer to join its Cloud IT and Security function to lead improvement initiatives, provide technical and design support to projects, and provide day to day support and guidance in order to effectively develop and deliver the Cloud IT and Security Services that supports the business service delivery and protects the organisation against threats.
- AWS CONFIG configuration management and automation
- Lambda and Bash script development and maintenance
- Day to day AWS IAM access management
- Support the architecting, build and delivery of new AWS Cloud accounts and services and network connectivity
- Develop standards, processes, procedures and guidelines for IT and AWS Cloud infrastructure management
Skills and experience
- Financial services experience is preferable, but not mandatory, ideally within a challenger bank or financial technology ('FinTech') organisation
- Experience working within a 'cloud-first' and primarily an outsourced business environment.
- Public Cloud Computing and Security - 2 years' experience AWS Cloud services
- Cloud Architecture - Good knowledge of Cloud architecture principles and practical experience of building Cloud environments
- Engineering - Strong knowledge of network and security engineering
Please apply now to be considered, as this is a very urgent role. NB. this role sits OUTSIDE of IR35.
Key words: AWS, Cloud, Cloud Security, AWS Security, Security Engineer, Lambda, Bash, IAM, Access Management, AWS Cloud, Public Cloud, Cloud Architecture
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.