My client, a leading multi-line insurer, is looking for an Azure Data Engineer to join their Advanced Analytics team. This business offers a wide range of insurance products and services in more than 200 countries and services individuals to multinational corporations.
This role can be almost completely remote. However, you'll have the option to be based from their office should you want to.
The successful Azure Data Engineer will:
- Review and administer existing on-prem DB and application servers
- Propose and implement strategies to make the best use of cloud resources
- Monitoring and maintaining system health and security
- Keep on top of the newest services available in Azure
The successful Azure Data Engineer will have:
- Experience working with Azure Databricks
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT source control or equivalent
- Good communicator
If this role sounds interesting, apply now!
Keywords: Azure, DataBrickls, Data Factory, Insurance, DevOps, GIT, ETL, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.