Azure Platform Engineer - Inside IR35
Eames Consulting are partnering with an insurance firm to help provide a Platform Engineer for a minimum of 6 months, located in central London working on a hybrid basis.
The Platform team is currently a team of 6 and they're extremely busy, so a grafter/hardworking individual would be ideal, someone who can share ideas and previous knowledge/experience, good with documentation and a team player etc.
Core skills required: Azure, GIT, Terraform, Powershell, Ansible & Jenkins.
- Commercial experience across designing, deploying and managing cloud environments in Azure.
- In-depth automation and scripting using tools such as PowerShell etc.
- Experience of pipeline build/deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, or Jenkins.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, ARM Templates, Helm etc.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration management technologies like Ansible etc.
- Thorough knowledge of logging and monitoring tools such as Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure App Insights, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, and AKS.
- Knowledge of cloud platform design patterns and best practices.
- Knowledge of common database and caching technologies, such as Azure SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Memcache, or Redis.
- Some knowledge of common programming languages used in modern web application development.
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies and experience of enabling team delivery through technology.
Please apply and a member of the resourcing team will be in contact ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.