Our client is one of the Leading Global Investment firm with a strong presence internationally. They are looking for an experienced Backup Engineer to provide technical support, advice and implement solutions. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a Backup Engineer, your will be responsible for the following areas:
- Providing technical support in all Backup related activities.
- Overseeing and administering strategies for Servers, Databases and File Services etc. in Cloud environment.
- Monitoring Systems Availability, Performance and Capacity within the Healthy range.
- Automate processes to improve efficiency.
- Work closely with various IT operational teams and Business groups.
- Actively participate in DR tests and exercises.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Backup Data Protection Administration.
- Experience in supporting Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Experience in configuration and administration of Backup Solution (Netbackup, Cloud IaaS and PaaS services etc.)
- Strong in storage analysis, capacity planning and performance planning.
- Good understanding of Security Solutions.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.