A Benefits and Pensions Consultant is required within a leading asset management firm to help drive forward some of their most challenging and interesting projects.
This is a contract paying inside IR35
Job Purpose Statement:
In this role the person will be responsible for working with the Senior Benefits and Pensions Manager, HR Acquisition project team and Leadership to help identify options to best move forward with pension and benefits provision as part of a new acquisition. This will include developing a high-level understanding of existing processes and systems within the acquired entity and providing potential solutions to determine a point of arrival.
- Managing effective governance of multiple pension arrangements (in the UK and internationally) with a focus on regulatory and legislative compliance.
- Participating in discovery sessions with the acquired entity, seeking to understand practices, data flows, and systems utilised while documenting learnings.
- Leading in the assessment of ongoing pensions strategy and governance arrangements that would facilitate an optimal point of arrival operating model at conversion.
- Considering any consequential amendments to Trustee Boards and ensuring appropriate liaison between the acquired entity, Trustees and third parties.
- Preparing post transaction financial reporting information and review ongoing pensions strategy and governance arrangements.
- Offering tactical and day to day support to the Benefits and Pensions team in planning benefit integration and assisting with business as usual activities and broader strategic initiates and projects.
- Demonstrated and successful experience in international pensions with strong technical knowledge and understanding of the current legislative and regulatory landscape.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range stakeholders and external advisers.
- Proven experience in identifying barriers to change when implementing initiatives and finding ways to manage or reduce them.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to communicate complex information in a straightforward way.
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.