My client, a leading speciality insurance group, is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to work closely with the Data Warehouse team, to resolve analytics issues. This insurance group offer vital, but uncommon, insurance products to a range of clients. They invest heavily in their employees and encourage a collaborative work environment.
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will:
- Write SQL queries to analyse data and troubleshoot stored procedures
- Manage dataflow and ETL pipelines
- Liaise with the business and IT Developers on issues
- Respond to requests for data analysis
The success Business Intelligence Analyst will likely have:
- Extensive SQL Server experience (SSIS and T-SQL)
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Pivot tables and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of London Market underwriting systems and ITIL (nice to have)
Please apply now if you would like to be considered!
Keywords: Analyst, BI, Business Intelligence, SSIS, SQL, ITIL, underwriting, IT, ETL, Insurance, Pivot tables, PowerPoint
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.