We're recruiting a BI Analytics Engineer on behalf of our investment management client. The BI Engineer will be supporting projects in the financial crime space - delivering data feeds, building integrations to 3rd party solutions, transferring data externally, providing controls for that and shipping off to 3rd parties.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server and the MS BI stack (SSRS / SSIS / SSAS)
- Experience building data extractions for 3rd party solutions
- ETL, data modelling and DWH skills
- Experience with reporting/visualisation technology such as Power BI
- Financial services experience would be beneficial (but isn't essential), especially in the transaction reporting/regulatory reporting space
Please note this is an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The fixed term contract could be extended or lead to a permanent opportunity if this is of interest to applicants. Fixed term contracts come with the standard rights and benefits a permanent employer has (holiday pay, pension contribution, medical insurance, bonus structure, etc.).
If interested, please apply immediately and we'll endeavour to get in touch with successful candidates ASAP.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.