My client, one of the world's leading speciality insurers, is looking for a BI Data Modeller to help them shift towards a product-centric operating model. This is a new hire and integral to their data transformation program. This business operates in 180 countries and underwrites more than 100 classes of speciality insurance. They have offices in the US, UK and Europe.
The successful BI Data Modeller will:
- Actively participate in BI & reporting practise discussion, practise 'good standards' for development of BI & reporting, peer reviews, etc
- Assist with the production of documentation on agreed standards and methods as needed
- Help colleagues to effectively use engineering tools to efficiently design, deploy, test and support data solutions
- Work closely with the Head of BI & Reporting, Analyst, Architects, QA/Test Engineers and DevOps Engineer
The successful BI Data Modeller will like have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within insurance
- Strong command of a data modelling tool (ideally ERWIN)
- Knowledge of SQL, SSRS, SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- DataVault experience (Desirable)
Keywords: Data Modelling, Business Intelligence, BI, SQL Server, Data Vault, Erwin, Insurance, DevOps, Financial Services
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.