The BI Developer will be responsible for developing some of the core components of an effective data analytics and reporting architecture capable of meeting a wide range of financial and underwriting reporting/analytics needs.
The BI Developer will:
- Work in an agile, proactive manner delivering high quality solutions in agreed timescales.
- Create reporting solutions in line with standards, architectural principles and practices.
- Develop ETL/ELT processes, data lakes, data warehouse databases, cubes, reports, dashboards, in-line with company reporting strategy and system architecture.
- Design models and databases both relational and dimensional to support reporting requirements.
- SQL, Azure and Kimball
- You must be comfortable dealing with stakeholders.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.