A boutique Family Office is looking to appoint a Bookkeeper into its closely knit team based in Central London. The position reports to an experienced Senior Accountant and will be responsible for working closely with the wider team including the Head of Finance.
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting the owner and other senior executives across the business in dealing with payments and wider finance across their investment portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of all payments and assisting with the management of bank accounts
- Managing credit card payments and bookkeeping
- Managing staff debit cards and expenses and bookkeeping
- Assisting with collating information for tax returns to send to external accountants
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and duties commensurate with experience and responsibilities
- Assisting accountants with monthly reconciliation and accounts preparation and dealing with any queries that may be raised
- Assisting with the collation of information required for the submission of applications and legislative reporting
- Supporting the wider team where needed including ad-hoc project work
- Undertaking personal training and development opportunities as appropriate
Our requirements include:
- Ideally, you will have an accountancy/bookkeeping qualification
- Prior experience working in a family office environment is highly preferential, however, wider financial services will also be taken into consideration.
- Excellent attention to detail
A generous salary and benefits package is on offer accompanied by a competitive discretionary bonus paid yearly.
Please apply online directly for immediate consideration or get in touch with Thomas Davenport at Eames Consulting for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.