I am currently working with a highly reputable Lloyd's Broker in London on the appointment of a Broker Back-Up Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for technical support to the Property and Casualty Speciality Treaty Division.
- Co-ordinate placement of risks, including production of documentation to assist placement and maintenance throughout the risk life cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that accounts are serviced efficiently and professionally - production of MRC slips, policy wordings and Underwriter submissions; negotiates bespoke wordings to meet Clients' needs
- Work with Director to identify and qualify opportunities for business development
- Assist in design of complex program structures to provide innovative risk transfer alternatives as required
Skills & Experience
- Gained at least 2/3 years' experience in a broker support role at a Lloyd's Broker
- Comfortable dealing with multiple clients and (Re)insurers on an international scale
- Knowledge of Property and/or Casualty, either in a direct or reinsurance capacity
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.