Global Investment Bank is currently searching for an experienced treasury banking Director to be based in their London office. This is a newly created role that will support the UK Treasurer and will be responsible for oversight of Liquidity, Balance Sheet, Capital and Interest Rate Risk for the UK Broker/Dealer entity.
- Lead and Manage funding, capital, and liquidity for the UK Broker/Dealer entity,
- Presentation of liquidity metrics and related topics to the UK ALCO, supporting the UK Board of Directors and all businesses operating on the entity's balance sheet
- Lead the Treasury aspects of UK Recovery and Resolution planning for the UK Broker/Dealer entity.
- Ensure the optimisation of current and future balance sheet usage across businesses, while maintaining prudent structural liquidity, appropriate market risk positions and an adequate quality and quantity of capital.
- Support the UK Treasurer's interaction with the Prudential Regulatory Authority on funding and liquidity matters
- Work closely with the Markets and Securities business to support the business activities of the entity, and directly with the Funding desks to support daily liquidity management of the entities.
- Leading implementation of Global Funds Transfer Pricing policy, ensuring associated practices are followed and acting as the lead within the region for Markets & Securities related FTP queries
- Responsible for annual refresh of the Funding and Liquidity Plan, Contingency Funding Plan, Liquidity Risk Framework and ILAAP for the UK Broker/Dealer entity
- Coordinating the Review of new products in line with the New Product Approval committee framework.
- Extensive experience of leading a Treasury Function (Finance or Balance Sheet Management) - Essential
- Proven experience managing the Treasury function for a Broker Dealer Entity within a large investment banking environment - Essential
- Strong people management skills and currently operating at Director level
- Proven ability to present and preparing analytics for Board level audiences
- Extensive experience of engaging with regulators
- Excellent academic background - ideally 2:1 or above from a leading university
This role involves interaction with all levels across the business and it is therefore essential the candidate has excellent interpersonal skills. The position offers realistic career progression opportunities to the overall UK Treasurer role in the future.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.