My client are currently looking for a versatile and experienced PM/BA with a good fixed income and treasury front office experience, pro-active stakeholder communication skills, documentation, project planning and presentation skills.
Ideal candidate would be familiar with the project delivery and testing life-cycle and will have a track record of delivery in a similar role at other financial institutions. In a fast-paced global environment, the candidate will be expected to work in the broader programme framework along with meeting ad hoc demands from the key stakeholders.
- Project planning, milestone tacking and coordination across the regions to ensure successful completion of project phases
- Working with the business and IT teams to deliver regional test plans and oversee execution with a full audit-trail
- Business requirements gathering and documentation in an evolving IBOR landscape
- Business processes and target operating model related documentation
- Experience in front to back FI/Treasury architecture and processes with appreciation of critical vs. light requirements that can make or break a project delivery
- Ability to relay the business requirements to global teams and follow ups to ensure good understanding for accurate deliveries
- Providing status updates to governance forums, maintaining budget forecasts and shared artefacts
- In a matrix management environment requiring reporting at multiple levels, this role will require excellent PowerPoint skills. The candidate will be required to have good agility in producing steering committee materials, status reports and action management
- From time to time ad hoc requests may need to be addressed to meet specific business demands
Top skills required:
- Cross-asset Global Market experience mainly Fixed Income, FX and Money Markets products, with a strong appreciation of the challenges the LIBOR replacement programme will face across product delivery, discounting changes and migration activity
- Treasury Front Office experience, with good awareness of hedge accounting and transfer pricing activity
- Familiarity of front to back Markets processes and infrastructure
- Proven track record of successfully delivering & managing significant projects
- Comfortable engaging with Senior Business Stakeholders
- Excellent MS Suite product knowledge
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.