A multinational consultancy is looking for a Business Analyst within Life and Pensions to add value and contribute to the growth of the business. This role would entail analysing business requirements, assessing the impact of change, investigating options, developing and recommending potential solutions to support business change delivery.
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate the following:
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Business knowledge - Broad awareness of the Financial Services industry and the regulatory environment, as well as a solid understanding of our systems, products and customer base
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to select and apply relevant analytical and process engineering tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels
- Some experience with Life & Pensions
This position can be based either in Edinburgh or Bristol and has a flexible salary range.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.