Global Financial Services organisation with over 40,000 employees across 150 countries are looking to expand there Technology function, due to this they now require a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst (BA) will be responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs in relation to a defined set of enhancements. The BA will then ensure that the requirements are accurately documented and manage the sign off process of these with the client. The BA will be working across a range of enhancements both simple and complex.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, abstract up from low level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Project Request Form, Business Requirements Document and Use cases.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under directions of project managers.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural language. When complete run requirement walkthroughs with the client and gathered feedback and amend as necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of a range of project and system delivery methodologies.
- Knowledge or experience with various process improvement methodologies.
- Ability to work individually or collaborate as part of a team.
Great package on offer with defined career prospects.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.