This position reports to the Collaboration Solutions Project Manager who is responsible for the multiple work streams as part of the Office 365 Microsoft First programme.
This role is to assist with the group wide delivery of a new O365 Microsoft Teams service as well as other collaborations tools, for use across the business. The project is currently in an early pilot stage. The candidate is expected to successfully pick up the current project, lead it through pilot and into fully operational service engaging with business and other internal teams as necessary.
- Experience of managing Microsoft O365 Teams implementation at scale (>10,000 users)
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools e.g. Stream, Yammer, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Intranet, OneDrive, Delve, Graph, CRM Dynamics and associated tools such as Azure Information Protection
- Extensive experience in coordinating and managing collaboration projects specifically.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
- Enthusiastic and detail oriented with focus on producing high quality work.
- Experience taking the initiative and working proactively to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Experience of working in IT environment.
- An understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process / disciplines.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.