Eames are working closely with a global insurer to help find a number of business analysts to join their claims team in Guildford.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert on processes across our claims department, monitor performance & drive change
- Scope, plan, initiate and manage delivery of change projects, initiatives and tasks, including costs benefit analysis and progress reporting to key stakeholders & benefits tracking.
- Use customer insight to define opportunities for process and operational improvement.
- Build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders around the business when exploring enhancements to our current processes
- Undertaking problem solving analysis and investigative work using data collection and analysis techniques to formulate proposals for improvement.
- Track implementation and progress of the change projects, initiatives and tasks using reporting, monitoring & control techniques
What they are looking for: (insurance experience NOT necessary)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to interpret quantitative data
- Knowledge and experience of Business Analysis techniques e.g. requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, stakeholder analysis, process mapping, cost/benefits analysis
- Knowledge of Agile principles and techniques
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma
- Experience of project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2
- Experience of working in an analysis role on a number of high complexity change initiatives and projects
- Experience of using process improvement tools and methodologies to deliver improvements in operational performance
- Strong stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Customer focused, able to consider needs of customer in approach
- PC literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Process Mapping software.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.